great-live-result-magnum4d--magnum-4d-malaysia

Great Live Result Magnum4D : Magnum 4D Malaysia

magnum, 万能, 萬能, magnum 4d, magnum4d

Magnum Berhad in PMT 4D is a company in Malaysia known for commercial gambling, founded in December 1968.

We are the first private company licensed to promote, operate and manage 4-digit forecast betting in Malaysia. We were later listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (“KLSE”) in 1968. Magnum is owned by 51% of Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad (MYX: 3859) through Magnum Holdings Alone and the remaining 49% is owned by CVC Asia Pacific Limited. In June 2013, after conducting a demerger exercise, Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad sold it and renamed Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad to Magnum Berhad.